The Liebster Award is awarded to bloggers by bloggers in order to help one another gain a bigger audience. I was kindly nominated by Eleazar Maduka. I would like to nominate:
- Grace (True and Pure)
- Rebecca (Proclaiming His Goodness)
- Moriah (Delighting in Him)
- JD (Studious Creatives)
Here are your questions.
The rules for the award:
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer eleven questions that the blogger gives you.
- List eleven random fact about yourself.
- Nominate up to 11 other Bloggers that you think are deserving of this award (with less than 200 followers).
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Okay, I’ll start with the questions from Eleazar:
- What made you to start blogging?
I’ve wanted a blog ever since I can remember. I had so many ideas pent up in my brain and I needed some sort of outlet for them!
- Do you keep deadline for your blog post?
I try to blog every Wednesday and Saturday. Some weeks that simply doesn’t happen, but I find that having a goal pushes me to work harder on my writing.
- For what in your life do you feel grateful for?
I am so grateful for my God, my parents, my siblings, my friends, and my country. All of these influences continually are shaping me into who God wants me to be. I am so grateful that God put me where I am and gave me the resources to follow His will for me.
- What’s your greatest desire and your greatest fear?
My greatest desire is that people would understand their worth. People are so hopeless and lost and I long to share the hope that I have in Christ with them and for them to accept it. My greatest fear is being alone with no person to talk to or depend on. I am thankful that I can never truly be alone because of Christ.
- What is that one place and that one book you absolutely love and would want everyone to travel and read?
I love Lancaster, PA. It is so serene and beautiful but still has fun things to experience.
Other than the Bible, I think everyone should read the book Do Hard Things. I actually have a whole post about books everyone should read here.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
I would like a superpower that helps me help others. I would also like to have the ability to become invisible so I can escape from awkward situations.
- Given the choice of anyone in the world whom would you want as a dinner guest and why? Presently?
It would be so awesome to have a meal with Jaquelle Crow and Brett Harris, both young authors. I would love to talk to them about their writing careers and ask them how I can better pursue mine!
- Wine or Whiskey or Vodka or Beer or what?
What about lemonade or rootbeer? Water is great too.
- Which was or is your favourite cartoon? Why?
I used to love watching “Tom and Jerry” as a kid. I also liked the old Disney movies. The music is fantastic!
- What would you do if there was no” blogging”?
I might write a book!
- A romantic one liner, for your present or future ‘love to be’?
Lol, I have no idea.
Some random facts about me:
- I am homeschooled, but I finished high school already, so last year I started taking college courses. I absolutely love to learn!
- I work at a pizza shop in my home town. Last week the kitchen was at least 90 degrees every day.
- I’m still in my pajamas.
- I have a severe addiction to notebooks and pens.
- I once took a survey about how daring you are and got a 0. I like my comfort zone, but God has been teaching me that it’s okay to be uncomfortable.
- I live in my basement, in a room that my dad built for me and my sister. I spackled the ceiling myself and you can absolutely tell that I am not a professional.
- Sometimes I put kale in my breakfast smoothie and I can’t even taste it.
- I love kids.
- I have an awful sense of smell, passed down from my father and grandfather.
- I love shoes of all kinds.
- I have never been out of the country.
I would encourage you to visit the excellent blogs of the other nominees. I was honored to receive this award!